As a new patient to CIS, we ask that you prepare for your first appointment by completing new patient paperwork prior to your visit. This will ensure that we obtain all the information we need for your first visit. If you are unable to complete these before your first visit, please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
We believe an important part of the comprehensive service we provide is ensuring you feel informed about your care and the services you receive. Learn more about how to prepare for your visit with us.
- Guidelines for a Low Cholesterol Diet
- Guidelines for a Low Sodium Diet
- Guidelines for a Renal Diet
- How to Prepare for a Cardiac CT Scan
- How to Prepare for a Cardiac PET Scan
- How to Prepare for External Counter Pulsation (ECP) Therapy
- How to Prepare for a Nuclear Perfusion Study
- How to Self Inject Heparin
- Hibiclens Instructions
- Instructions for taking Niaspan
- Instructions for taking Nitroglycrin
- Instructions for Pacemakers