Make a Difference Working Alongside Leading Medical Professionals
With great income potential, exceptional benefits and the opportunity to work with world-renowned professionals and leading-edge technology, CIS provides you with the ability to grow within your own area of expertise, and make a difference in the communities we serve.
CIS is a dynamic and constantly growing organization, and we look for talented physicians to add to our team as the need arises. We are currently seeking several interventional and invasive cardiologists to join our expanding practices in Louisiana and Mississippi. We also offer peripheral interventional fellowship training opportunities.
Cardiovascular Institute of the South and Dr. Craig Walker are also seeking an interventional cardiologist to lead our international education program in China as part of a new hospital partnership:
This physician will reside in Dengfeng/Henan, China and work at the 16th People's Hospital of Zhengzhou, however frequent travel to the U.S. will be required. This individual must be fluent in Mandarin and English. Practicing physicians or graduating fellows with PVD training or experience are welcome. This is an exciting opportunity of a lifetime to work with talented physicians and world leaders in the peripheral space. Under the leadership of Dr. Craig Walker, CIS is on the forefront of technology and innovation with 33 years of experience, a team of 40 expert physicians, and a passion in the education and awareness of treating PVD worldwide. Dr. Walker is a pioneer of peripheral interventions, having trained physicians from across the globe and serving as a faculty member for large peripheral conferences, such as the China Interventional Therapeutics Convention and the New Cardiovascular Horizons conference in New Orleans, LA.
Benefits of Working at CIS
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care including services for electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management, complex device implantation and complex ablations
- State-of-the-art cath labs
- Excellent hospital relationships
- Host of annual medical conference attracting more than 4,000 attendees and receiving international exposure
- Focus on efficiency to maximize patient volume and minimize nonproductivity
- Balanced workloads with nurse practitioners
- Comprehensive benefits including paid medical malpractice, health, life, disability, 401K and pension
- Office space located on or near hospital campuses with comprehensive diagnostics
- Opportunity to participate in device and pharmacetical research trials
About Our Communities
- Our mid-sized cities are major destinations for cultural amenities, entertainment and services with quick access to international airports.
- Booming economies with diverse populations
- Upscale developments and some of the best dining and shopping in the regions we serve
- Year-round mild climate – outdoorsman’s paradise
Why Choose CIS?
"I started working with CIS Thibodaux in July 1995 right after my cardiology fellowship in Cleveland, and I am still here simply because the grass was greener here. The CIS organization saves the doctors all the hassle that we do not want to deal with. The fact that we doctors are the only shareholders of the company allows us to steer our efforts in the direction we feel best with the help of our strong management team. Our collective and individual success speaks for itself!”
Dr. Kenneth Wong
CIS- Raceland, LA/Thibodaux, LA