As a new patient to CIS, we ask that you prepare for your first appointment by arriving 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
We believe an important part of the comprehensive service we provide for you is ensuring you feel informed about the care and services you receive. Learn more about how to prepare for your visit with us below.
- Guidelines for a Low Cholesterol Diet
- Guidelines for a Low Sodium Diet
- Guidelines for a Renal Diet
- How to Prepare for a Cardiac CT Scan
- How to Prepare for a Cardiac PET Scan
- How to Prepare for External Counter Pulsation (ECP) Therapy
- How to Prepare for a Nuclear Perfusion Study
- How to Self Inject Heparin
- Hibiclens Instructions
- Instructions for taking Niaspan
- Instructions for taking Nitroglycrin
- Instructions for Pacemakers
- Your Guide to Warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
- Your Guide to Novel Oral Anticoagulants (NOAC)